Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Urban Decay Book of Shadows Volume 3

OMG!! I just read on temptalia.com that Urban Decay is releasing a new book of shadows this fall! So far I have Volume 2 and Volume 3 (Alice in Wonderland version) and I am so happy with them. I have yet to buy MAC eyeshadows because these two pallettes have given me all the colours I havent felt like I needed! I get happy everytime I open my makeup drawer and see them there. Sometimes I just pull them out and smile when I realize how much I lucked out by discovering them! Check out the image of the pallette below and be as happy as me!

Urban Decay Book of Shadows Volume III

Several places where I've read about the pallette I've also read lots of concerns about the rising price of these pallettes and the fact that they have repeats. I think this needs to be put into perspective. These pallettes are amazing quality; they have amazing pigmentation, are unique and give you a great range. More importantly, they are a great size, they will last you a long time, and they are affordable. Yes, I think they're affordable. They're a GREAT investment. They may cost you $70 (Canadian, for Alice in Wonderland Book of Shadows) but think about it. There's 16 eyeshadows, 2 eyeliner pencils and one mini primer potion bottle. That's less than $4 a piece. Compare that to MAC or any other brand which gives you the quality that this brand does!

And so what if they repeat colours?! I've learned as I've tried the colours in the palettes that I was less excited about that they ALL look amazing. So having repeats means that you have more of some great shadows. I dont think that's a good enough reason to hate on Urban Decay.

I hope there arent too many repeats but I love em so much I'm probably going to buy it no matter what! I dont care what anyone says, Urban Decay rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers