Saturday, June 5, 2010

Product I Regret Buying: Makeup Forever 5 Camouflage Palette Cream


There was SO much hype about this product on YouTube. And I can understand that if your a makeup guru or someone who needs different shades for people than it would workout better for them but for the average person who doesn’t need more than 2 shades of concealer (if that) it’s kind of a waste of $50 (CAD).

I was really excited to get this mainly for the green concealer because I have acne scars that I wanted to cover up. I’m sure I’m just not using this properly somehow but it turns up green on my skin rather than neutralizing the colour. So I don’t know, that was a fail.

Then there’s 4 colours of which only one I can use. The rest all are too light for me (I got the medium range and it’s still too light although I have a pretty medium skin tone) and so I feel like the other 3 are just going to rot. I really regret not opting for the Studio Fix concealer instead of this one. Although I sometimes get the feeling its the way I’m using it and not the actual product. Regardless, it failed for me, and I regret the $50 I spent on it.

Also, it’s very drying. I had heard several makeup gurus say this was the best palette out there but no, its too dry. I have OILY skin, and it was too dry, so I don’t know; another reason why this product was a fail.

Overall, I conclude, that this product is a fail. I try every once in a while to make it work but its just, ew. It makes me conscious of my skin because I know that underneath my eye there is creasing. Which is not normal for me since I never feel any creasing under my eye.

I would not recommend this product to anyone, ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers