Thursday, June 17, 2010

88 Eyeshadow Pallette


To buy or not to buy? That is the question I've been going back and forth on for ages with this palette. I know it's recommended for people who are new to makeup because it has every colour, the eyeshadows are very pigmented, and its extremely cheap considering what your getting.

My problem is that I always decide that I have 2 Urban Decay Book of Shadows (soon to be 3!) which have such a great colour range that they have been great for me so far. I feel like I could spend those $30 on something I need. I'm still building my collection (and I'm not sure anymore if its ever going to be enough) and I have many things that I need and dont have.

But then I hear so many gurus mentioning how they love this palette because if you ever dont have a colour, you can just pull this out and you can find the colour your looking for. This makes me want to get it then! I dont know. There's so many other great products I need first. I think I'll get this palette when I feel like I needed a colour for a look that I dont have. I havent felt that yet so I dont know.

I do think this palette is great for anyone who isnt attempting to follow a lifelong committment with makeup through. It gives you every colour you need and it'll last a very long time despite the fact that it doesnt look like the eyeshadows are very big.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers